So here we go in order of events:
1. We moved to our new home and then two days later we went off to Greece for 3.5 weeks for Isabella to meet her Greek grandad!!!
Grandad got his first quilt to warm up his night in the coming winter:
Yep, another Kaffe Fassett quilt to feed my obsession! My dad loved it! yippeeeee!
2. We came back to find that our NOT-so-lovely builder had gone together with the cash for materials and the house unfinished :-(
Too trusting and too stupid. I don't know whether losing the money hurt me more than hearing that during this time he was sleeping in our bed!!!! Would it be an extreme reaction to hunt him down and boil his bunny rabbits (if he has any?)?
Since then I have spend my days between holding/feeding/playing with Isabella and painting/cleaning/carrying/organising etc etc....
3. I finally have a sewing room as opposed to a sewing cupboard! another huge Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee
Got quickly over my guilt about the amount of fabric I have and have been arranging the room bit by bit. When it is finished I will post some photos.
4. This week I managed to recover my sewing from the garage (covered in dust and plaster thanks to the rogue trader) and I completed the August blocks for my Bee Europa. I felt so blooming guilty for not managing to do this sooner but in the scheme of things it was impossible to sew....
Here they are, 6 batic nine-patch blocks for Patricia:
4. Isabella will be 6 months next week!!! Time flies and she is growing fast...and here she is!
Best get some sleep whilst I can as princess sleeps through the night (YES I know I am lucky, fingers crossed this carries on and on!) BUT wakes up nice and early :-)