Saturday 28 May 2011

Sleeping matters!

The Sleeping Beauty will not sleep in the day unless she is being transported in the car or in her sling. This means less patchwork time as she also seems to prefer mummy's arms to daddy's! If you have any tips out there about getting babies to sleep and also managing the nasty colic moments, please leave me a message...i will be grateful!

In between Isabella's 10 minutes catnaps though I have managed to cut and place this little cutie on the design wall...yes, another quilt for Isabella but a girl cannot have too many quilts as we know!!!


This is a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern and i have stuck faithfully to the colour arrangement on the pattern!!! All fabrics have come from my stash and already precut white 5" squares have speeded the process up no end.

On Wednesday night we went to see mummy's patchwork friends at Just Between Friends and unfortunately I did not take any photos of the affection Isabella was showered with by everyone there...we are very very lucky to know such lovely people and grateful to the group for the lovely present they gave us and for all the cuddles we got.

Again I cannot resist showing you Isabella's first patchwork lesson:

I think it went quite well really!!!!

                                                                             Amelie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!