Sunday 4 July 2010

The Take-Aways

I would like to start this blog by thanking my local take-away for feeding me and the family and seeing me through the mad twilights between the daily very long work hours (8am-7pm) and the need for a couple of quilting hours before bed!!!!! If it wasn't for them we would all starve or I would be summoned to do my kitchen duties which I try to avoid at all costs!!!

So, quilting progress so far:

I managed to catch up with Week 4 of 'Crazy Mom Quilts' Quilt-Along and Saturday night I went from this:


to this:



and finally to this:



Isn't it really really sweet? am so pleased with how it is coming along and pleased that all the cutting is now finished...my wrist is indeed very sore... BUT I cannot wait for the next instalment!

And this evening I finally found enough courage in me to tackle a quilt I cut weeks ago and was too scared to do in case I did not read the instructions properly again!!!
Eleanor Burns you are a wonderful woman, I adored your book, thank you and please please please adopt me!!!:


Obviously it is not finished yet (not even sewn together yet!!!!) but I am so happy with it and in awe of Eleanor.

Amelie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!