Friday 18 March 2011

The Charm of the Packs

It is incredible what a charm pack can do!!! and it is even better when one can break the mould of the solid white...
This is certainly different for me and I am in love with the greys at the moment...

Another little quilt top done with "Its a Hoot" by Momo:

The pinks lend themselves very well to the dark grey fabric...

And here is a little glimpse of the new quilt I started last night...it is (of course another Kaffe Fassett quilt!!!) and despite the 15 minutes it took to work out how to cut the 60 degree diamonds I finally got there!
I was originally planning to keep the solid green fabric on its own as the in-between diamond but I have a bit of leftover fabric and I think it looks quite good mixed in with the solid?


It is probably madness to be starting new quilts at 33+ weeks of pregnancy but then again...in the name of honesty, one has to accept that the mind is very weak when it comes to gorgeous fabrics and loads of ideas!!!!!

                                                                         Amelie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!