Sunday 11 April 2010

It's the weekend!

and even though it is fast approaching its end we just got back home and am ready to carry on with this blog...
Ok, going backwards again, here are the pictures of the two quilt tops I finished on the bank holiday weekend:

Flower Pinwheels from the Patisserie range (loved it!!!!!!!!!!):


I have decided the needleturn applique is sooooo hard but sooooo rewarding!

and also my MOMO Wonderland Tulips quilt:


 the orchids got in the way of that one!!!

Saturday I managed to finally pin one of my UFOs:


I have not decided how I will quilt this one...I don't think I will be able to do any more than just a bad version of stitch in the ditch...it is not as easy as it seems...or is it just me being purely incompetent?!!!!

In the meantime, I have finished ALL 42 whirlygiggle blocks and they need to be ironed and cut to size! cannot wait to sew them all together, they are soooo yummy!!!

bye
Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!