Tuesday 22 June 2010

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread....

Idiom Definitions for 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread' : this idiom is used where people who are inexperienced or lack knowledge do something that more informed people would avoid.

I used to be a thrill junkie when I was younger but thrill-seeking adventures finished a long time ago for me, or so I thought UNTIL Saturday evening when I decided to try something new...

oh the thrill and joy!!! does't it look gorgeous? all made from selvages...
Obviously it has not been put together yet!!! ha ha, that will be the funny part! If i manage to get enough selvages together I would like to attempt a Lone Star out of this (am I totally cuckoo? I fear so!)

The other great thrill is this:



I rescued this Orchid from the office. It was practically dead, all dried up...Despite the fact that I am not at all green-fingered I was convinced she would pull through... and after a few months of tlc, ahhhhh my heart sings again and again...

Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!