Monday 21 February 2011

Carpe Diem!

I bought this fabric from the US when it first came out and i have been saving it for "best"....This sort of thing plagues me in my life generally, not just when it comes to quilting...I have to battle against "saving best things until the right time" and learn to seize the moment more...
I am not sure I am ready to bring out the most expensive shoes, frocks and handbags I own but the Far Far Away fabric has slowly been making it to the cutting table!!!

Here are a few blocks I have made from the Boxed In pattern in Moda Bake Shop from KarrieLyne from Freckled Whimsy :












They really cheer me up for a Monday morning! Hope they do the same for you!

                                                                        Amelie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors to my blog!